PRE-ORDER Reusable Face Mask - Three Layers & Metal Nose Mould
Please note: We have sold out of drop 1 of our pre-order.
Drop 2 has sold out in Plain Black & Flower Patch, but Sand & White, and Lime & White are available - shipping Friday 17th & Monday 20th .
Drop 3 - Plain Black and Powder Blue is available for shipment from our warehouse 23rd September.
Drop 4 - Plain Pink, Watermelon, Green Stripe, Blue Stripe is available for shipment from our warehouse 27th September
These are the same as our previous masks but with a nose bridge mould to fit snug against your nose which is beneficial when wearing glasses to prevent fogging up!
We have also upgraded these to have x3 layers of organic cotton for added protection.
- Universal sizing and adjustable straps to suit your face shape. Fits most adult faces.
- Made with 3 layers of organic cotton fabric or organic cotton linen fabric. This cotton is lighter and softer than our previous organic cotton printed styles styles.
- Width; 25cm, Maximum height; 17cm (nose to chin)
- These masks are not medical grade but they will help in the reduction of the spread viral particles from person to person.
- Comes with a matching washable bag to keep your mask in between washes.
Drop 2 - Shipping from our warehouse on the 18th September - PLAIN BLACK & FLOWER PATCH SOLD OUT
Drop 3 - Shipping from our warehouse on the 23rd of September - PLAIN BLACK & POWDER BLUE
Once our prints are gone, they're gone!!
FABRIC AND CARE:
PRINT: 100% GOTS certified Cotton Poplin
Warm machine wash with detergent, like colours together, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry in shade, warm iron, dry cleanable (F) we recommend using green dry cleaners.
Due to COVID-19, the HYPNOTIC collection has been GOTS Certifiably digitally printed. This is a temporary solution to our printing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
You can read more about our values and our print methods here
Print & Plain Masks, made ethically by our manufacturers in Bangalore, India.
For more information on our ethical standards and values, click here.